- These have been marinating in my fridge for a week. Lets use themChargers victoryOne of my all-time fav'sI do not love this beerAloha Sculpin by Ballast Point Brewing, San Diego California *Ballast Point used to be my favorite brewery, but they sold out and double their prices of all their beers. However this beer was $12.99 a growler at my local tapper.Giant Pacific Octipus IPA by Narrows Brewing Company (Tacoma, WA)Seattle Pale Ale, The Home Show's from Pearl Jam, by Georgetown Brewery (Seattle WashingtonlMy new favorite IPA,Field 41 Pale Ale by Bale Breaker Brewing Yakima Washington
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 2015 Chargers Draft – Projected Targets & Mock April 1, 2015The San Diego Chargers have holes all over their roster and this years draft can be used to fill some very important team needs. The Chargers draft plan a little different this year because there are decent and quality starters at every starting position (vs. the last two years). The starting roster looks good on […] 2015 Chargers Draft – Projected Targets […]James Fedewa
- Chargers Top 3 FAs: King Dunlap, Brandon Flowers & Ryan Mathews February 18, 2015The 2014 season is finally over and what a long and tortuous NFL season it was. The Chargers had their ups and their downs with some very good pinnacles. Overall it was a great season and it felt good to be a fan. Just missing the playoffs, with a “win you are in” scenario on […] Chargers Top 3 FAs: King Dunlap, Brandon Flowers & Ryan Mathews - Bolt Bea […]James Fedewa
- Chargers: All or Nothing (Week 11 and what if…) November 15, 201411/14/2015 – by James Fedewa The San Diego Chargers have a sturdy 5 – 4 record coming into week 11 of the 2014 season, which is probably a better start than what most Chargers fans would expect after the first nine games. Philip Rivers started the season red hot, a possible MVP candidate, yet […] Chargers: All or Nothing (Week 11 and what if…) - Bolt Beat […]James Fedewa
- 2015 Chargers Draft – Projected Targets & Mock April 1, 2015